Domestic Violence. Alyssa Ropell, Development Coordinator for the Domestic Violence Resource Center, will speak on the struggles individuals and families face when violence occurs in the home and what services are available to counteract them. https://domesticviolenceresourcecenter.org.
- Gold ‘N Silver Inn, 790 West Fourth and Vine Street, Reno, NV 89503
- Space is limited, so you must respond to the meeting Evite OR RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a reservation
- Registration fees
- include a continental breakfast
- $20.00 for members who reply to Evite invitations by the deadline
- $25.00 for all others (members without RSVPs and guests)